Friday 8 October 2010

Week 1

So this week I finally started my PG Dip Character Animation course.

The week consisted of several exercises from X-sheets, bouncing balls to walk cycles, some After Effects experimentation and an odd meeting in Conway Hall where we were addressed by the Dean of the University.

The following link will lead to my Vimeo page, where I've posted all the animated work I've done this week.

Week01_Exercise_WalkCycle001 from Karl Lawson on Vimeo.



Week01_Exercise_WalkCycle002 from Karl Lawson on Vimeo.



Week01_2DProject_Test001 from Karl Lawson on Vimeo.



Week01_2DProject_Test003 from Karl Lawson on Vimeo.



Week01_2DProject_Final_BalancingAct from Karl Lawson on Vimeo.

Brief exercise of an animated head stall trick.



Week01_AEProject_Final_BrainMatter from Karl Lawson on Vimeo.

Project was to get used to After Effects by creating camera movements in a similar way to a rostrum camera in opening credits of BBC's "Grange Hill" http://youtu.be/hsMVEp3XtQQ or the "What's the Plan?" scene from Channel 4's "Spaced" http://youtu.be/Yt-JQm-t36I



This is basically a narrative about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment