Saturday 16 October 2010

Week 2: No balls please, I'm British

This past week has been a load of balls, bouncing balls to be more specific. We had to research and animate two bouncing balls (one hard, one soft preferably).

Life drawing kicked in on Wednesday which involved the banning of "outlines", drawing with tissues and a naked man with a mean glare holding hands with a skeleton. Weird.

Last, but not least we submitted designs for the Bitbots competition for designing some vinyl toys. It took me a while but I got into it in the end and came up with ideas for characters which I'll also put up on here.

Bowling Ball:

Week02_2DProject_Final_Bouncing Ball 2 from Karl Lawson on Vimeo.



Football:

Week02_2DProject_Final_Bouncing Ball 3 from Karl Lawson on Vimeo.



Beach Ball:

Week02_FlashProject_Final_Bouncing Ball 1 from Karl Lawson on Vimeo.

My first Flash tutorial and the 1st of 3 bouncing ball of the week. Can you guess what it is?

No comments:

Post a Comment