Monday 5 September 2011

Oh, hi

"It's been a long time
I shouldn't have left you,
Without a dope beat to step to"
As the lyrics suggest, I've not been here in a while, but plan to put that right. My last post was about an 8 day internship at Sparkle. This turned into 5 weeks worth of experience.
'The Tortoise' (Ó Cagado) should be having the final touches added as we speak, but all the animation is all done. I hope you all get to see it at some point, as it was an enjoyable story to work on.
Which leads me to my second bit of news. I have updated my showreel with the footage from 'The Tortoise', and it's looking rather spiffy if I do say so myself, so check it out and/or hire me...


Errrm, Moving on, the plan from here is steady employment, so I'll see how that impacts my creative flow. Till next time, you lucky people.
:) Karl

No comments:

Post a Comment